ADVERTISEMENT

Alright guys. Let's talk about our teams.

sports head hit me up for the second time asking me to stop using his name and i apologies to him. not sure who old miss is but thats not sports head.

sports head hit me up for the second time asking me to stop using his name and i apologies to him. not sure who old miss is but thats not sports head.
I'm not DSH lol, forum admins can IP check me for proof. I live in Danville, DSH doesn't I don't think.

*For my power 5 comments: I am going off of what schools I have heard are talking to the student athletes. Sorry if I've hurt anyone's feelings lmao.*

I'm not DSH lol, forum admins can IP check me for proof. I live in Danville, DSH doesn't I don't think.

*For my power 5 comments: I am going off of what schools I have heard are talking to the student athletes. Sorry if I've hurt anyone's feelings lmao.*
What do you mean by “talking to them” and what schools have you heard are “talking to them?”

What do you mean by “talking to them” and what schools have you heard are “talking to them?”
Ok, if you go on Twitter you will see where GW's coach, Nick Anderson, posts simple things like all the schools do, even EC Glass, saying thank you _____ for coming in. Recently schools such as UNC, Wake Forest, UVA, etc. have come in to talk to some of the players and the coaching staff and a few players have even visited programs and received offers.

Here's an example:

I just wanted to write something nice of what I thought of the GW football team as I had nothing else going on this AM.

Reactions: VolNation85
It is nice that all these schools come by to check out local talent. I am always amazed at how many college coaches stop by to check on kids. However, that does not mean they are recruiting a kid from that school. I follow glass football on twitter and I would estimate between 10-15 colleges stop by every week.

Sorry I'm not Wikki…

Amherst Lancers
1st year Coach Bob Christmas

Offense
Losing top RB Frank Ross
RB Samari Brogden,Xavier Ellis should be the featured RB's for Amherst..Both is better than what we had over last few years..
QB will be C.J Rose..C.J is really a RB playing QB but he has to be accounted for as a playmaker...Injuries has hampered him throughout his career though..
OLINE..Well nothing to say except they're working hard..It will be hard for Coach Christmas not to pull up 9th graders before they ready to play Varsity...
Defense..Kavin Carter is the defense and is very talented.These guys have to play both ways for any kind of success..

Outlook..Amherst hasn't conditioned for 2+ years now during the off season..With only 1 viable feeder program and multiple kids quitting football last year,It will take Coach a year to get Amherst back on track..Jerry Cashwell 6.1 220lb 8th grader is a load and need to be on the field again..Christmas has done an amazing job so far and Amherst will be back very soon.

Apologies, I forgot there was another Amherst poster on here. I hope they do well, I hate that those kids have dealt with so many things in recent years that have made them lose interest in football.

Will be interesting to see how both Amherst and JF do with coaching transitions.

Reactions: VolNation85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT