Of 2,092 by Jerry Page in 2016

271 attempts
2,458 yards
9.1 YPC
223.5 YPG
Long 93
28 Touchdowns
He returns next year for his senior year

Should be the unquestioned star offensive player of the area next year as the boatload of rushing and receiving talent this year are almost exclusively seniors.

Reactions: wikki
Stud. D-1 athlete if he and the coaches at Amherst make him commit to the weight room. I know he has the all time rushing record at Amherst but all previous big names have shared carries with multiple back sets. If he gets in the weight room he could be mentioned with the Alonzo Mathews, Maurice Clark and Cam Jackson, Jon Roses of Amherst history. Do it right Mr. Ross!!! Put them on your back from this January to December and carry the team!!

Reactions: wikki
There are a lot of good young runners coming up in the Seminole.

I'm sure there are but it's going to be a loooooong time before you see a senior class that deep at RB in this area.

Beck - FBS athlete, freak speed
Davis - rewrote single season VHSL records (or came damn close, I forget)
Overstreet - career VHSL record holder
Basham - would have all the records if Overstreet didn't
Ramsey - carried his team to state, arguably the best of the bunch

Stud. D-1 athlete if he and the coaches at Amherst make him commit to the weight room. I know he has the all time rushing record at Amherst but all previous big names have shared carries with multiple back sets. If he gets in the weight room he could be mentioned with the Alonzo Mathews, Maurice Clark and Cam Jackson, Jon Roses of Amherst history. Do it right Mr. Ross!!! Put them on your back from this January to December and carry the team!!
I don't think it will happen.Seems to me the coaches got 1 foot out the door looking for another school.

EC Glass Sophomore RB Ty Foster is a player to watch for. Rushed for almost 1,000 yards while splitting time with Thomas Patterson and he was on a team that also passed for more than 2,000 yards. IMO, Ross and Foster are the two best RBs returning in the area. Watch and decide for yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT