ADVERTISEMENT

Amherst Lancers in Florida

Reactions: mike salem
I just hope the Lancers can put on good game. Not been all that great the last few years. If they flew US Air from Lynchburg,they might not make is back for next Fridays game. Will have a 7 day layover in Charlotte.

I just hope the Lancers can put on good game. Not been all that great the last few years. If they flew US Air from Lynchburg,they might not make is back for next Fridays game. Will have a 7 day layover in Charlotte.

I hope so also, but the are playing a 6A team from Florida. They did not fly out of Lynchburg. Even if they don't win, it will be an experience they will not forget. The team, coaches and community worked together to make this happen. I wish you could see the pictures and videos they are having a ball.

What a great experience for Amherst. They will never forget it. Enjoy every second. Oh, by the way, make VA proud. Wish more teams could do the same.
Disney has really put on a show. Breakfast and Music with Mickey, fireworks, Epcot Center and more to come tomorrow. Watch WDBJ, an employee actually traveled with them

I hope so also, but the are playing a 6A team from Florida. They did not fly out of Lynchburg. Even if they don't win, it will be an experience they will not forget. The team, coaches and community worked together to make this happen. I wish you could see the pictures and videos they are having a ball.
Did they fly out of Greensboro or Roanoke?

ADVERTISEMENT