ADVERTISEMENT

Amherst playoff hopes

wikki

VaPreps All State
Oct 21, 2001
are probably done now, they need to beat Glass next Friday for sure

I think Amherst is set for the playoffs. I think with the win against LCA last week sealed them in. The top 8 make the playoffs and LCA was sitting at 10 this week with Pulaski at 9 and Pulaski lost tonight so at the worst y'all should be 8 this coming week and I think LCA will be 9 and no matter if LCA beats or loses to brookville next week I think y'all sealed the 8th seed

I think Amherst is set for the playoffs. I think with the win against LCA last week sealed them in. The top 8 make the playoffs and LCA was sitting at 10 this week with Pulaski at 9 and Pulaski lost tonight so at the worst y'all should be 8 this coming week and I think LCA will be 9 and no matter if LCA beats or loses to brookville next week I think y'all sealed the 8th seed
I knew the top 8 made it but wasn’t sure if we would be top 8. Last night was so disappointing. There was no reason for that. Amherst IS much better than that

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Ross didn’t play in the second half because he suffered cramps all night and still had 105 yards. He really is good kid and great athlete

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
ADVERTISEMENT