ADVERTISEMENT

Amherst

Amherst was outta school last week due to covid going back Monday. That's the reason not sure bout forfeit, no contest, reschedule.

Thomas Dale High School is probably on the verge of closing as well. COVID is rampant there. I know they have lost another game, maybe two.

I’ll be curious to see how well closing worked for Amherst. If it got, and keeps, the cases under control.

The biggest hurdle is that kids aren't going to stay away from each other even if the schools are closed. It has to be insanely frustrating for the school system.

I have been to games where I see players and coaches from opposing schools that are either closed for Covid or the team has been on pause because of the virus. How is it that they can't practice or go to school because they are quarantined, but they can go out in public and to future opponent games (rhetorical question)?

I have been to games where I see players and coaches from opposing schools that are either closed for Covid or the team has been on pause because of the virus. How is it that they can't practice or go to school because they are quarantined, but they can go out in public and to future opponent games (rhetorical question
That would be hard to monitor or control

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT