ADVERTISEMENT

attention all giles fans-------be on ready alert

We don't do enjoy or participate in cavity play ..that's an Appalachia thing...I can hear the banjo playing....
Lighten up guy. It was just a joke. Didn't you see my "winky" face. Besides, it would be pretty foolish to look "internally" for that train horn. It's pretty big.

How would you know that cavity searches is an Appalachia thing? Have you been down this way before? Were you violated? Would you like to talk about it? I do an excellent Dr. Phil impersonation. :)

Nothing wrong with a cavity fetish. If you don't stay on top of them they can lead to all sorts of dental issues including the gum disease known as.....gin..gi...vi..tis.

Glad everyone has healthy backs in Appo, and none of them are broken. Just as important as maintaining good oral hygiene. Haha.

In all seriousness, I am rooting for Giles, but good luck to both teams on a good, hard fought game. Hopefully, everyone comes out injury free.

Besides, it would be pretty foolish to look "internally" for that train horn. It's pretty big.

I don't know Union_Fan, we've got some pretty fat asses in Giles. ;) We're also pretty sneaky. I'm sure if we can't smuggle it into the stadium, we've already designated someone who will sit just outside the fence with it. Believe me, the Raiders will hear that horn one way or another.

Appomattox is know as the Depot. They have a Railroad festival every October. If you blow the train horn, most of the people will just think it is one of the coal trains passing thru town. A man that I work with shoots a cannon off every time Appomattox scores. Might be an interesting night to see which one is used the most. The train horn or the cannon.

As a man that has worked as a corrections officer for 22 years....let's just sayet let's leave politics and cavity searching or even the thought of either somewhere else

That damn horn!! My senior year I went and watched Giles play and they had (in my opinion) the best RB I have ever seen in Nathan Tanner, I believe that year Giles won state (2007), that horn was used A LOT! The two things I remember from that game, Tanner running over and around everyone in his way, and that damn horn!

Good luck to both schools!!!

I know the horn is coming but I also know there will be some "Appo Ground Rules" if he is going to use it. Nobody wants to take away from cheering your team but we are not going to have the game influenced by it either. Safe travels and good luck to all. Obviously I want my team to beat the he!! out of ya' (lol) but, I just hope it is a well played, injury free game.

Reactions: Union_Fan
Union_Fan, Good Luck to you guys I haven't seen your team but know ya'll are always in the mix. Dan River got's some size and athleticism and I hope they beat you( nothing personal) just because they are a 434 but like you I hope it is a good, hard fought and injury free game. Safe Travels!

Reactions: Union_Fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT