ADVERTISEMENT

ATTENTION: PUT SOME RESPECT ON Huguenot

Is Huguenot good or has Bird dropped a level since Bedwell left?

Is Huguenot good or has Bird dropped a level since Bedwell left?

Bird has athletes galore IDK why they can't get more offense brewing. Also, Huguenot is one of those program that I have said for the last 18 months or so that they are on the verge of being a good program again. They are a 5-6 win ball club in a Richmond district. I think they may take another step forward soon.

To answer your question it is a bit of both.

Bird has athletes galore IDK why they can't get more offense brewing. Also, Huguenot is one of those program that I have said for the last 18 months or so that they are on the verge of being a good program again. They are a 5-6 win ball club in a Richmond district. I think they may take another step forward soon.

To answer your question it is a bit of both.
I have a coworker who’s connected to that program and he said the same thing. They are headed in the right direction.

Reactions: 1Gensfan
I have a coworker who’s connected to that program and he said the same thing. They are headed in the right direction.

Oh they should be undefeated... 5-0! and this is coming off of the back of another coaching change again! Remember their coach from last year now coaches Clover Hill. They have a brand new school / facilities and in an area of Richmond that is starting to see pockets of it getting revived and updated. They run a good offense in terms of being modern. They certainly have no shortage of athletes over there. They maybe on the way back to the Huguenot of the late 80's - 90's. I would say in the next 2-3 years they will be a team to really reckon with in class 4.

Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT