ADVERTISEMENT

Bam Bam Jackson

How impressive was it when Cam just took that ball away from Johnson when he went up for a shot? ... Cam didn't block it ... it just took the shot out of his hands!

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
How impressive was it when Cam just took that ball away from Johnson when he went up for a shot? ... Cam didn't block it ... it just took the shot out of his hands!
Kid’s potential was always sky high. I never will forget back in 14 when he went up against Jamarcus Hairston from GW Danville (currently plays at Cleveland State). Jackson is the best true big I’ve ever seen at the public school level.

Kid’s potential was always sky high. I never will forget back in 14 when he went up against Jamarcus Hairston from GW Danville (currently plays at Cleveland State). Jackson is the best true big I’ve ever seen at the public school level.
Not sure how old you are...but Ralph Sampson might have something to say about that :0

Reactions: OnceAKnight
I’m 23 lol key words..I’ve seen. Seen a lot of good ball players (Kevin Durant, Karl Anthony Townes, Anthony Davis) but not on a public school team in person.
True....most of the "great" ones end up at private schools. Sampson was at Harrisonburg back in the day. They played a game in Culpeper's middle school gym (one of the biggest in the state back them) and it was a stampede. UVA/Maryland/etc.coaches were there. He was as dominant as they come.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
DSH I'm really showing my age but all I have to say is Moses Malone and also Alonzo Mourning
The best big man to ever come out of VA may just be playing now. Armando Bacot and Isaiah Todd look to he something special. Both top ranked centers of their class and Todd is the #1 player in America for 2020. Those guys mentioned above was way before my time but Moses, Mourning and Sampson are without a doubt the top dogs right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT