ADVERTISEMENT

Battlefield District hoops

86CulpGrad

VaPreps All District
May 29, 2001
Who are the favorites this year? Will EV run the table in b-ball like f-ball, or will another team have something to say about it??

Courtland and James Monroe will be decent this year. Eastern View will be down a bit as well. They've got a bit of an easy schedule, but I look for them to lose 1-2 district games this year, and still win the Battlefield. I see EV going something like 17-3 this year in the regular season.

Courtland and James Monroe will be decent this year. Eastern View will be down a bit as well. They've got a bit of an easy schedule, but I look for them to lose 1-2 district games this year, and still win the Battlefield. I see EV going something like 17-3 this year in the regular season.
Where do you get that EV is down this year? The coach has changed their schedule he has added Monacan Dinwiddie Hanover Albemarle George Wythe and some other schools that were in the playoffs last year. Even Culpeper is supposed to be really good this year

Last edited:
Where do you get that EV is down this year? The coach has changed their schedule he has added Monacan Dinwiddie Hanover Albemarle and some other schools that were in the playoffs last year. Even Culpeper is supposed to be really good this year
Let's be serious, last was last year if you don't have the same team returning then the only thing the same is the name. At least tell sus ome accomplished players that are returning. Every team is supposed to be good this year. I think people are going to pleasantly surprised about the competitiveness in GBB this season.

Let's be serious, last was last year if you don't have the same team returning then the only thing the same is the name. At least tell sus ome accomplished players that are returning. Every team is supposed to be good this year. I think people are going to pleasantly surprised about the competitiveness in GBB this season.
Who is going to be the surprises? EV lost their go to man in Saunders but that’s about it everyone else returns.

Who is going to be the surprises? EV lost their go to man in Saunders but that’s about it everyone else returns.
They actually lost 4 starters. The biggest loss to me being Justin Pollard. They do have a lot of capable replacements though. D’Ago Hunter will be the go-to guy I would think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT