ADVERTISEMENT

Bburg fan

Spring Road

VaPreps All District
Sep 13, 2008
Please tell me we will be more physical this week. Last week LB put beat down like none other. All were soft. They finally beat Giles and get big head I suppose.

Bburg fan... Blacksburg is not a physical team. They have special players on offense but they are just not as good on defense without Shelton eating up blockers and keeping oline off linebackers. They will struggle all year on defense. Amherst/Salem will run all over them the same way LB did last week.

I have a feeling this one may turn into a track meet, I feel sorry for the chain crew and the ballboys.. As for LB they came into the game with a chip on their shoulder and dominated the line of scrimmage . They were hungrier than we were. Nothing wrong in losing to a good football team especially if you learn from your mistakes..............................

Last edited:
Ummm
Bburg fan... Blacksburg is not a physical team. They have special players on offense but they are just not as good on defense without Shelton eating up blockers and keeping oline off linebackers. They will struggle all year on defense. Amherst/Salem will run all over them the same way LB did last week.
Ummmm. Hell naw son!

47-21 Blacksburg. And it wasn't that close.

Amherst's line is big - no doubt about that - but they aren't as athletic as LB's line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT