ADVERTISEMENT

Be Safe and God Bless

BleedingNavy

VaPreps All District
Dec 4, 2013
I promised myself I would not post again, but i have met a lot of great people on this board and I need to say one quick thing.

May all of you in Southwestern VA, the Roanoke Valley, Piedmont, Charlottesville, RVA, the 757 and any other person effected by Micheal please be safe. The rain from this storm is very dangerous and flooding is rampant. Please do not take chances. The people who have to try and save you have families too.

My parents in Roanoke said the man hole cover in front of their house just popped off and floated away. God Bless all of you.

Last edited:
I promised myself I would not post again, but i have met a lot of great people on this board and I need to say one quick thing.

May all of you in Southwestern VA, the Roanoke Valley, Piedmont, Charlottesville, RVA, the 757 and any other person effected by Micheal please be safe. The rain from this storm is very dangerous and flooding is rampant. Please do not take chances. The people who have to try and save you have families too.

My parents in Roanoke said the man hole cover in front of theirbhouse just pooped off and floated away. God Bless all of you.
I’m headed down your road myself. I think I’m hanging it up after this season myself. Be safe yourself I was just in your area for work and it was getting nasty

Be safe OC Boy. We go way back. The weather in Dinwiddie is suppossed to be bad. We may get 9-12 inches of rain. No football until Monday if then. We closed the Courthouse at 2 today and rva state offices closed too. Have generator ready and plenty of westerns to watch if the power and direct tv goes off.

Same wishes extended from Smithfield also. Looking like it's going to be a long night. Florida panhandle will take years, maybe a decade to recover.
And the hanging it up on here seems to be catching... I'm about finished with it myself.
Best wishes everyone, please be safe.

My parents in Roanoke said the man hole cover in front of theirbhouse just pooped off and floated away. God Bless all of you.
Thank you brother. I can't get off my road and my wife locked up in building.

Thanks, but I did not quit, because of Mike. He is trying to do the right thing. Has he made a few mistakes sure, but he has been up front about what he will tolerate. There is no favoritism he suspended a friend last week.

I have honorably dedicated my whole work life (30 years) to the State of Virginia and its youth. I thoroughly enjoyed preps; however, when there were statements made about a "clique", favoritism, and worst of all a group of people being racist I made a decision to quit posting.

OCBoy can attest to this, but the State has a strict policy about social media and negativity. I have busted my tail for kids of all ages, races, and cultures. There was no way I was going to let my career/reputation be soiled by a freaking forum.

I enjoy talking football and even respectfully debating, but personal attacks and name calling is bs. Most of those who are very rude/disrespectful would never do it face to face so why do it with a keyboard.

I apologize for the rant, but I always speak my mind. I have met some great guys on here who know me well. My passion for game is unreal, but I dont play it anymore. I just sit back and get entertained by kids who love it much as I do. God bless you all.

Last edited:
Thanks, but I did not quit, because of Mike. He is trying to do the right thing. Has he made a few mistakes sure, but he has been up front about what he will tolerate. There is no favoritism he suspended a friend last week.

I have honorably dedicated my whole work life (30 years) to the State of Virginia and its youth. I thoroughly enjoyed preps; however, when there were statements made about a "clique", favoritism, and worst of all a group of people being racist I made a decision to quit posting.

OCBoy can attest to this, but the State has a strict policy about social media and negativity. I have busted my tail for kids of all ages, races, and cultures. There was no way I was going to let my career/reputation be soiled by a freaking forum.

I enjoy talking football and even respectfully debating, but personal attacks and name calling is bs. Most of those who are very rude/disrespectful would never do it face to face so why do it with a keyboard.

I apologize for the rant, but I always speak my mind. I have met some great guys on here who know me well. My passion for game is unreal, but I dont play it anymore. I just sit back and get entertained by kids who love it much as I do. God bless you allm

Again, BN proves to be one of the classiest guys on here. Thank you for all that you do. I root for Dinwiddie simply because of you and DP.

Reactions: CavsGrad

I apologize for the rant, but I always speak my mind. I have met some great guys on here who know me well. My passion for game is unreal, but I dont play it anymore. I just sit back and get entertained by kids who love it much as I do. God bless you allm
Thanks for reminding me lol

Again, BN proves to be one of the classiest guys on here. Thank you for all that you do. I root for Dinwiddie simply because of you and DP.

Thanks BK. Your consistent maturity has restored my hope in the new generation. I wish you the best in your studies and on the basketball floor. I am nothing special. Just a husband, father and friend that is graced by God to exist in the best country in the world.

Keep kicking it kid! Not stalking you just accidently saw one of your twitter post to a friend of mine.

By the way, if anyone wants to follow Dinwiddie football games. I post up to the minute updates, stats, fun facts on twitter @hokietlbeard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT