ADVERTISEMENT

Best O/D Line Groups

Jan 8, 2018
I feel like it is extremely easy to talk about skill positions and lineman tend to go a little under the radar. With that being said what schools have the best returning line groups?

It usually takes a couple of games for Salem to really get their OL sorted. They have 2 returning starters, and a Sr who played some last year that I think is a 1a. (No dropoff from a starter when he came in last year) They also have a rising Jr that was 6'3" 303 last year that should be in contention for a spot. TE is returning also.

On the DL there are 2 returning 3rd year Sr starters, (started as Soph) a player that was injured most of last year that had started, and a couple of solid 1a's returning. I think the defensive front, which includes LB's to me, should be straight nasty. Salem loses 1 LB, but they have 2 returning starters, a returning starter who was injured most of last year, a 1a that was injured late in the year, and a couple of very fast Soph that would fill in nicely with no dropoff imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: RKE Fan
It usually takes a couple of games for Salem to really get their OL sorted. They have 2 returning starters, and a Sr who played some last year that I think is a 1a. (No dropoff from a starter when he came in last year) They also have a Jr that was 6'3" 303 last year that should be in contention for a spot. TE is returning also.

On the DL there are 2 returning 3rd year Sr starters, (started as Soph) a player that was injured most of last year that had started, and a couple of solid 1a's returning. I think the defensive front, which includes LB's to me, should be straight nasty. Salem loses 1 LB, but they have 2 returning starters, a returning starter who was injured most of last year, a 1a that was injured late in the year, and a couple of very fast Soph that would fill in nicely with no dropoff imo.
Yea Mike, I agree the front 7 should be nasty and deep. The offensive line should be good and improve as season progresses. Salem will be good but they have to find some playmakers on offense and some defensive backs if they are going to contend at the highest level

I feel like it is extremely easy to talk about skill positions and lineman tend to go a little under the radar. With that being said what schools have the best returning line groups?
I will play, Glass returns their front 4 on the d-line (Bam, Merryman, Fretz, and Paige) I believe they will have the best dline in the state. They also return 4 starters from the o-line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT