ADVERTISEMENT

Best player you saw all year not from the team you support.

I'll break it down a little further. The best offensive skilled players that I seen this year were Elijah Davis of Heritage and Tanner Bernard of Brookville. The best offensive lineman was #75 Eric Wyatt of Heritage. The best defensive skill player was #7 Josh Vangilder of Blacksburg. The best defensive lineman was #65 Driscoll from Blacksburg.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Pope to Williams to beat Salem. Can’t say I enjoyed it, but those two are fun to watch.

That smaller fella from EV that plays like he is 6’2 210, plays safety of DB. On defense . He could be on my team anyway. Love his heart. Think that’s Hunter.

Reactions: CavsGrad
Offensively I have to go with Ramsey-Salem, but Bell-Louisa, Hunter -EV and Drew -Smithfield, and Bridey -Monacan are were fun to watch..

Defensively Smith-Louisa, thought Quinn -Salem had a good game against us as well. Was really impressed with the drop end/small linebacker from Monacan, but I do not know his name. Maybe Mbonape1 can help out.

Offensively I have to go with Ramsey-Salem, but Bell-Louisa, Hunter -EV and Drew -Smithfield, and Bridey -Monacan are were fun to watch..

Defensively Smith-Louisa, thought Quinn -Salem had a good game against us as well. Was really impressed with the drop end/small linebacker from Monacan, but I do not know his name. Maybe Mbonape1 can help out.

@BleedingNavy Juan Branch - he'll be back next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT