ADVERTISEMENT

Big games in 4D next week

Fleming should beat the Spartans — I just think they’ve finally put it together. The framework was laid by Lovelace and the following coach continued the course. A lot of excitement around the colonels.

glass I think falls to GW — GW more battle tested after a tougher game with Dinwiddie but when these two play often times throw out what you know and just see what happens when they line up.

glass I think falls to GW — GW more battle tested after a tougher game with Dinwiddie but when these two play often times throw out what you know and just see what happens when they line up.
would you say an OT win against Lord Botetourt and coming back from a 14 point deficit against PH isn't battle tested?

I think Fleming gets Salem as well. Their defense looks very good this year. They made easy work of Glass and Heritage in their scrimmages.

Glass could easily be 0-2, but I like their fight in the second half. I would say that Glass is more battle tested than GW. GW’s balance on offense could pose to be a problem for Glass, but the defense has adjusted in both games. If you want to beat Glass, you better jump on them early. What does Gw’s secondary look like? Glass’ running game is nonexistent right now, so if they can make some plays in the secondary they could win. Give me Glass!

Fleming should beat the Spartans — I just think they’ve finally put it together. The framework was laid by Lovelace and the following coach continued the course. A lot of excitement around the colonels.

I can tell ya, if Salem plays defense the way they did in the first half of the Franklin County game, it could get ugly!!
If the Salem team that played in the 2nd half shows up, then it will be a game!!!

Reactions: lyhsports
Glass had a huge win over PH last night and GW beat Amherst for the first time in two years. If going to the 2nd ranked team in C4 (top 6 team in the state) and playing competitively with them for a half isn’t battletested, I don’t know what is. It’s been hard to win in Lynchburg for GW for the past decade or so. They’ll need to play a lot better on offense. Like the way this Danville team plays hard and doesn’t quit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT