ADVERTISEMENT

Blacksburg announcer

No I don't need to hear about how good the chicken wings are and you licking your fingers. No bruins deserved that win. We looked god awful. We looked worse than the 2010 playoff loss.

a61.jpg

Reactions: DinGen53
I agree he drove Amherst fans crazy last week, very annoying

Glad I'm not the only one. Believe me isn't sour grapes. I think Blacksburg was the better team tonight. And I don't mind an announcer talking about the game i.e. Yardage penalties tackles etc. but I don't need the extra crap he never shut up.

Glad I'm not the only one. Believe me isn't sour grapes. I think Blacksburg was the better team tonight. And I don't mind an announcer talking about the game i.e. Yardage penalties tackles etc. but I don't need the extra crap he never shut up.
Many of our fans said the same as you

Some of his comments were quite derogatory at that. We definitely didn't show up for that game so that part is on us. But even if we were winning his constant yapping would have grated on my last nerve.

This is about the stadium public address announcer, correct - not the Blacksburg radio guys?

Correct. I believe he has taken lessons from the soccer game announcer as well bc he constantly talks during a game. There should be no commentating during a score game

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT