ADVERTISEMENT

Blacksburg/Salem game on Blacksburg's YouTube channel

Good play by play from @MntnrMark and Brad!

Thanks, Mike. We missed you. We tried to find a van to come to Salem, pick you up and bring you back, but we couldn’t quite swing it.

Best wishes to your Spartans the rest of the way, although if things stand as they are in the first set of rankings there might be a Salem-Blacksburg 2.0 in 2019, so not quite those same best wishes if that happens!

Reactions: matthew328826
Thanks, Mike. We missed you. We tried to find a van to come to Salem, pick you up and bring you back, but we couldn’t quite swing it.

Best wishes to your Spartans the rest of the way, although if things stand as they are in the first set of rankings there might be a Salem-Blacksburg 2.0 in 2019, so not quite those same best wishes if that happens!
I really appreciate your efforts regarding the van. I certainly would have enjoyed being there. I would really like to get a van, because the cost of renting a van or getting transportation is prohibitive.

I also wish the Bruins best of luck going forward, UNLESS we get a rematch. If that happens then the game could be home and I'll be sure to catch up with the Blacksburg faithful before the game or down on the field afterwards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT