ADVERTISEMENT

Blacksburg will put down the mighty Spartans

Blacksburg has no reason not to be confident, they manhandled Salem. What will be interesting is seeing how Wells motivates his team because the angle they played before (I'm pretty sure Salem winning last year by 35 and being the big dog in the area was it) is gone and Salem has had season-long motivation that's built in and doesn't need to be grown, just prodded. I don't care how good your coach is, it's hard to motivate in a situation like Blacksburg has so that will be interesting.

Reactions: one man
Been predicting and saying all year, BB will represent the west
Be careful what you say, because Danville fans thought and said the same thing. Salem is playing great football now and Coach Mags always has his team ready during playoff times. BB dominated the first game but BB had a tough game against Glass

Be careful what you say, because Danville fans thought and said the same thing. Salem is playing great football now and Coach Mags always has his team ready during playoff times. BB dominated the first game but BB had a tough game against Glass
This Danville fan never said anything like that lol..I never said GW would advance...We needed some trash talk on these boards. Picked GW in pick em but that’s always (even if they played the Bama Crimson Tide). Thought it would be a lot more closer and competitive but boy was I wrong...Big time!

Reactions: Lewis918777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT