ADVERTISEMENT

Bland 42 Fort 41

Hey Bcbacker, our boys from Bland pulled it out tonight didn't they! Congrats !!!!!!

Sounds like it was touch and go in that 4th Qrt. Bland's story book season continues. I hope they do well next week. What seed do you have...... Any chance of a home game next week?

Reactions: raninab
Penalties affected both teams as usual. Not the best officiated game. Fort received at least 4 time outs in the first half. Poor but didn't impact one team more than other.

Congrats to the Bears and good luck in the playoffs sounds like we had some WARS in SWVA tonight. Gotta love football!

Reactions: raninab
The fort kids played hard and big number 7 was a nightmare matchup for blands dbs. He made several plays on third or fourth and long that kept drives going. Hats off to those kids they ever gave up

I hope they can beat PH but idk if Harris gave the bears the trouble he did Humphrey will to. But I really hope they win I'd really like to see a GW vs Bland playoff game.

I'm not sure the bland kids wanted to tackle Harris. Bland ph scrimmaged so there shouldn't be any intimidation. And the freshman qb accounted for five tds I think. Had two costly turnovers one inside forts five and another inside their 20 but He was pretty impressive.

That will be a good game between 2 good teams and like I said that kid is going to be something special.

Well good luck to y'all this Friday and congrats on a great season. Hopefully we can do something with the blue tornado.

Hey Bcbacker, I see were my Bears got PH at PH. That should be a good game. PH pulled out a close one over at NW, and I would bet that PH took a few licks in that one. You guys have already seen the Humphrey kid early in preseason didn't you, so you know that he is pretty tough. If you guys can control the ball as much as you can, and don't let PH get the long run on you, it will be a good game. Don't forget, PH has a couple of other backs that run good too! Best of luck to the Bears in this one Friday night.

Outside of galax and graham, blands rush defense has been solid but they better be ready, the humphreys kid is evidently the real deal. Blands lber and dend were back last night but depth is a big concern as they were gassed. Starting safety will hopefully be ready to this Week. If bland can control the ball they have a good shot. If the defense is on the field a lot, could be big trouble.

PH is a score really quick type team they don't try and hold it so if Bland can slow the run game down they will keep the D off the field. And PH struggles on D so Bland will be able to score on them. But I will say this GW has seen Grant, Finley, Harris and Humphrey and he is better than the other 3 he does not go down with 1 hit and will run flat over anyone who is the slightest bit hesitant to hit him.

It is really just to keep you honest the passing game isn't really a threat at all and from what I saw when we played them Humphrey is there best WR to so I mean he is the whole O. Stop him and you stop PH and like I said the D isn't all that good they give up easy scores they are a good team but without him they aren't really a threat to any of the top 9-10 seeds.

NW was a good win and they would score and we would score so that game was who ever had it last they gave RR a very hard game then RR O took over. It should be a very fun game for the fans to watch and for the players to play and like I said Humphrey is a ball of steak knives lol he doesn't quick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT