Vinton
Who wins it in 2018?

My predictions

1. William Byrd
2. Lord Botetourt
3. Northside
4. William Fleming
5. Stauton River

(Posted it here as well as 3A because the 4A forums are normally more active)

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Only lose 6 seniors. The entire O-Line is back minus a TE. 9 returning starters on offense and 8 on D.
Y’all will be in the top teams of D. I expect you guys to take Blacksburg’s spot. Byrd plays a schedule to the tune of GW but the rider points for LB, SR, and LB (possibly even Fleming) will put y’all in the top 4/5.

I only saw Byrd play Glass last year, so my assessment on them is very limited. One thing I noticed about Byrd was their run defense. Most teams on their schedule are run dominant teams, and Byrd matched up well against them. I just thing Northside and Lord Botetourt will outscore Byrd enough to get the wins.

I only saw Byrd play Glass last year, so my assessment on them is very limited. One thing I noticed about Byrd was their run defense. Most teams on their schedule are run dominant teams, and Byrd matched up well against them. I just thing Northside and Lord Botetourt will outscore Byrd enough to get the wins.
Lord Botetourt isn't the type of team who normally beats Byrd as they are a run heavy team typically. Just look at last year's game. It was over about 5 minutes in.

Reactions: lyhsports
Y’all will be in the top teams of D. I expect you guys to take Blacksburg’s spot. Byrd plays a schedule to the tune of GW but the rider points for LB, SR, and LB (possibly even Fleming) will put y’all in the top 4/5.

Blacksburg is in the RRD, so Byrd would take 2nd spot in the BRD is what you are saying? I would agree with that. I'd put Lord Botetourt 1st, with Byrd, Northside, Fleming, and Staunton River probably dropping to the bottom of a more competitive overall district from top to bottom. .

Blacksburg is in the RRD, so Byrd would take 2nd spot in the BRD is what you are saying? I would agree with that. I'd put Lord Botetourt 1st, with Byrd, Northside, Fleming, and Staunton River probably dropping to the bottom of a more competitive overall district from top to bottom. .
Byrd will more than likely be no worst than 9-1/8-2 and Blacksburg at worst will be 7-3/6-4.

Byrd will more than likely be no worst than 9-1/8-2 and Blacksburg at worst will be 7-3/6-4.
Here's what I think about our schedule this year:
Likely Wins: @ Cave, @ Hidden Valley, Basset, @ Martinsville, Fleming (x2), Staunton River
Toss-Up: Northside, @ LB, Richlands (Their size will match-up well against us imo).
So I think anywhere from 10-0 to 7-3 is realistic in the regular season.

Here's what I think about our schedule this year:
Likely Wins: @ Cave, @ Hidden Valley, Basset, @ Martinsville, Fleming (x2), Staunton River
Toss-Up: Northside, @ LB, Richlands (Their size will match-up well against us imo).
So I think anywhere from 10-0 to 7-3 is realistic in the regular season.
I agree with you ByrdFan.

ADVERTISEMENT