Nov 9, 2001
Half Radford 24 Glenvar 21
Glenvar makes a run to close the half we got a good one on our hands

Timeout Glenvar with 3:47 remaining in the second Bobcats lead... 19-8

Timeout Bobcats with 7:01 remaining in the second Radford leads... 13-8

At the end of the first your Bobcats lead Glenvar in the region championship
1st Quarter Score: Bobcats- 11 Highlanders - 4

Last edited:
Timeout Bobcats with 5:29 remaining in the third with the Bobcats leading... 33-26

Timeout Glenvar with 3:39 as Cam hit a three to cap an 8-0 run for the Bobcats
Bobcats lead 41-26

Last edited:
After 3, Radford 44-29

Cam Cormany is not human an insane 3 pointer at the end of the third pushes the lead forward in the region 2C championship game

Last edited:
Timeout Glenvar with 4:58 remaining in the fourth Bobcats lead consistently now by double digits.... Bobcats lead 46-31

Congrats to Radford. The roll players stepped up big time.

I remember a post early in the season ranking Region 2C and Radford wasn't very high. Yes, Radford lost 7 seniors but I have been around these boys for a while and said at least top 3 but truly felt top 2. I hate Radford didn't get to play Dan River. Radford has lots of athletes and a couple of kids with good basketball skills. The Radford coaches are what make the most difference. They set high expectations for these kids and the kids love it and would do anything for these coaches. They also do an amazing job of game planning and in-game adjustments. The soft press and zone defense killed Glenvar because they only have one shooter and rely mostly on dribble penetration. Once Radford stopped that it was over. The triangle and 2 defense on Cormany and Kanipe worked some but they were able get some of theirs and the rest of the team helped make it happen.

Disappointed on the location as fans from both teams were not able to be there. I think Glenvar had maybe 30-40 fans. Radford had more but just a poor decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT