ADVERTISEMENT

BOYS Region C Semis: Radford 52 Martinsville 47 - FINAL

REGION 2C BOYS HALF: Martinsville 26, Radford 26

Martinsville trailed by 6 in the final minute but came back to tie on 2FT and a 3 by Troy Brandon and a FT by Lemuel Jones

Radford hit 5 3s in the 2nd, and Martinsville hit 4.

Last edited:
REGION 2C BOYS END OF 3: Radford 34, Martinsville 32

Radford's Cam Cormany hit 3 at buzzer to give the Bobcats the lead.

Cormany has 6 made 3s on the night

A back and forth game is coming down to the wire. Martinsville leads Radford 43-41 with 3:56 to play. the two teams have tied 7 times and exchanged 8 leads tonight.

Radford's Cam Cormany knocks down his 8th 3 of the night to give the Bobcats a 46-43 lead over Martinsville with 2:30 to play

1:30 remaining Bobcats with the ball

Bobcats 47 Martinsville 45

Jon woods will shoot another free throw with 38 seconds to go Bobcats lead 50-47

REGION 2C BOYS FINAL: Radford 52, Martinsville 47

The Bulldogs season ends in the region semifinals

Great game to watch..as always with these two.
Martinsville has a good squad. This was region c final IMO. I'll take the crow if Glenvar beats Radford Tuesday Night.

Reactions: pizzzzza
Radford made plays down the stretch and hit their foul shots. Shame this was a semifinal game but you gonna lose sometimes. Great game to sr's Troy Brandon and Jerimiah Law ( #3 &4). You guys left it all on the floor just like you're supposed to. Good luck to Radford

Great game to watch..as always with these two.
Martinsville has a good squad. This was region c final IMO. I'll take the crow if Glenvar beats Radford Tuesday Night.

Unfortunately too many times the two best teams wind up playing before the championship game. I don’t look for Glenvar to be in the single digits but that’s why they play the game

Reactions: radcats
Unfortunately too many times the two best teams wind up playing before the championship game. I don’t look for Glenvar to be in the single digits but that’s why they play the game

I would agree but what a great run by Glenvar. Taking down the 8, 1 and 4 seeds. That is why you play the game. Good for the Three Rivers District.

You all are correct...the game must be played....And Radford has shown that they can have an off night.
Radford has big wins over Glenvar already, but that means nothing at this point..I think it was 2012 that Glenvar beat Radford in the region after Radford beat them multiple times big, earlier that year...its anyone's game..you have to go get it!

I'm picking Radford by 10. If someone in the state of Virginia has a prettier jump shot that Cam, then I must see them. That kid can flat out shoot the ball. Congrats to Radford on their WIN over my Bulldawgs.

The best I ever saw in person as far as a high school player was JJ Reddick. Cormany's form is not far from JJ's. Not saying he is as good as a guy who has played in the League for 14 years but he has a sweet stroke. We were in his face on almost all of his 3 attempts but he was still draining them. Again good luck to Radford, you definitely deserved your win last night against a pretty good Martinsville team.

Reactions: AntGZee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT