ADVERTISEMENT

Braxton Wall wins FFE lineman award

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
Braxton just won the Lee Cook Lineman of the Year award from Friday Football Extra! Lee Cook was a Pulaski lineman who was hit in the chest during a game. His heart stopped, and he passed away. What an honor! And a $1000 scholarship. Braxton Wall, a SR this year, was the 6'3" 304 lb RT for the Spartans.

Congratulations big man, we are all proud of you!

Last edited:
Braxton just won the Lee Cook Lineman of the Year award from Friday Football Extra! Lee Cook was a Pulaski lineman who was hit in the chest during a game. His heart stopped, and he passed away. What an honor! And a $1000 scholarship. Braxton Wall, a SR this year, was the 6'3" 304 lb RT for the Spartans.

Congratulations big man, we are all proud of you!
Congrats to Braxton. A state championship win and this honor to cap off his senior year, well deserved! Mike, what schools are looking at Wall?

Reactions: mike salem
Congrats to Braxton. A state championship win and this honor to cap off his senior year, well deserved! Mike, what schools are looking at Wall?
He has the grades for an academic scholarship, but athletically William & Mary & Richmond are talking with him. If D1AA doesn't offer him, he really likes D3 Washington & Lee. I would like to see him play on the level I know he's capable of, but academics are first.

He has the grades for an academic scholarship, but athletically William & Mary & Richmond are talking with him. If D1AA doesn't offer him, he really likes D3 Washington & Lee. I would like to see him play on the level I know he's capable of, but academics are first.
Good for the young man. Love hearing a kid excelling in the classroom, on the court/field, and on top of it all, having great character. Good luck to Braxton.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT