ADVERTISEMENT

Brookville game Thursday

wikki

VaPreps All State
Oct 21, 2001
Against Harrisonburg Will be played at Amherst High School at 6:00

Last edited:
I wonder why Brookville and LCA chose Amherst when both are less than 10 minutes from City Stadium and Heritage and Glass both have a bye week this week?
Maybe they did who knows, probably wouldn’t accommodate them like Amherst would. Travel is only 20 minutes away.

Maybe they did who knows, probably wouldn’t accommodate them like Amherst would. Travel is only 20 minutes away.
Besides Amherst has done this other times as well. Very helpful

I wonder with City Stadium have more red tape as a city wide facility using city services and such bring more challenges than Amherst High School? Glad if teams can get as much done as possible but imagine tough on Amh administration. God bless everyone!

Reactions: wikki
You're probably right. I know City Stadium is owned by Lynchburg City and not Lynchburg City Schools so they probably wanted to charge Brookville and LCA to use City Stadium. I know they charge Heritage and Glass to use the Stadium.

I wonder with City Stadium have more red tape as a city wide facility using city services and such bring more challenges than Amherst High School? Glad if teams can get as much done as possible but imagine tough on Amh administration. God bless everyone!
Agree. They have always stepped up and so has the Amherst Boosters.

Yeah I just read LU won't sure about their game and may have needed it.

Chicken taco soup. Amherst is supposed to host the state games again at LU, if we lady boosters are asked to help, I will definitely be serving it. It is delicious, just ask Dinwiddie

Will that Chicken taco soup be served tonight???????? Y'all are getting me hungry!

ADVERTISEMENT