ADVERTISEMENT

Brookville over Jefferson Forest 44-36

I wouldn’t really consider this an upset. JF had one loss before tonight and Brookville 2 losses. Plus they are district opponents and rivals. Brookville’s only losses came against 7-1 Heritage and 7-1 Glass.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t really consider this an upset. JF had one loss before tonight and Brookville 2 losses. They district opponents and rivals. Brookville’s only losses came against 7-1 Heritage and 7-1 Glass.

Good games in division 3 with Heritage and Brookville from Seminole and Lord Botetourt and Northside from Blue Ridge.

Reactions: Bo Bob and oldfool
Playoffs are closing in and some teams are getting hot while others are being exposed. Glass, Heritage and Bees rising up the Seminole. JF showing lots of warts and defense is not holding their end. LCA still has a fighting chance. Really look forward to some better games as teams shape up for a November to Remember.

I really hope Heritage and Glass make a deep run in their respective divisions. It would great for the city of Lynchburg. I could be wrong but I don’t think both have ever made it to the state round of the playoffs during the same season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT