ADVERTISEMENT

Brookville vs. JF

They have lot of kids hurt as well . . And the lose to liberty was a heart breaker right at the end. . Can see the Bee's ready for this one. . Yes 3 to 4 TD. . . Bee's should lock up home field for playoffs . . Good luck to ur guys wiki. . .

Reactions: KevinLee44
JF has struggled this season to finish games, and that has resulted in a subpar record. They don't have a defense to keep up with the high octane Bees. Brookville should win without many issues. The key for Brookville will be keeping their starters injury free, and out of the game as quickly as they can so they are rested for the playoffs.
Christmas is a great coach and has had a bad season. I don't think he should retire because of one season. They graduated a ton of players last year and had to go with a lot of inexperience this year. The JF junior varsity team is having a really good year so there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Last edited:
JF has struggled this season to finish games, and that has resulted in a subpar record. They don't have a defense to keep up with the high octane Bees. Brookville should win without many issues. The key for Brookville will be keeping their starters injury free, and out of the game as quickly as they can so they are rested for the playoffs.
Christmas is a great coach and has had a bad season. I don't think he should retire because of one season. They graduated a ton of players last year and had to go with a lot of inexperience this year. The JF junior varsity team is undefeated so there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Do they even have enough fight left in them to make it game? I look forward to this game every year. Don't get me wrong, would enjoy a thorough whipping, just curious if they have any pride. Bees by 4 scores. #1 seed.

Reactions: iskolinbckers
Retire? Not a chance. Now, has JF had a cursed season? Absolutely. Lost to Patrick Henry by a field goal in the last minutes of the game. Lost to Magna Vista by one point in last minute of the game. Lost to StauntonRiver by 10. Beat Heritage. Lost to Rustburgby one point in last minute of the game. Got beat 34-22 by a good Amherst team. Lost to Glass 26-21 on a hook and latter in the last minute of the game. And lost to Liberty by 5 in last seconds of the game. Additionally, JF has 9 starters out due to injury after having graduated 20 of 22 starters from last year's squad. Also, JF'sjv squad has blown out every team they've played with the exception of Amherst- and that is without their 5 best freshman and sophomores who are starting on varsity. JF's future is very bright. So if you think Christmas would retire after this season, you don't know him very well and you haven't really been paying attention. get your trash up outta here

Retire? Not a chance. Now, has JF had a cursed season? Absolutely. Lost to Patrick Henry by a field goal in the last minutes of the game. Lost to Magna Vista by one point in last minute of the game. Lost to StauntonRiver by 10. Beat Heritage. Lost to Rustburgby one point in last minute of the game. Got beat 34-22 by a good Amherst team. Lost to Glass 26-21 on a hook and latter in the last minute of the game. And lost to Liberty by 5 in last seconds of the game. Additionally, JF has 9 starters out due to injury after having graduated 20 of 22 starters from last year's squad. Also, JF'sjv squad has blown out every team they've played with the exception of Amherst- and that is without their 5 best freshman and sophomores who are starting on varsity. JF's future is very bright. So if you think Christmas would retire after this season, you don't know him very well and you haven't really been paying attention. get your trash up outta here
Well the Bee's JV's are great as well they dropped 60 on the jf team last year and have the chance to finish 9 -1 and this Thursday will be the JV title, Bee's future is bright as well. . The game is at Brookville this year . . Good luck Bee's

Christmas is a great coach and has had a bad season. I don't think he should retire because of one season. They graduated a ton of players last year and had to go with a lot of inexperience this year. The JF junior varsity team is undefeated so there is light at the end of the tunnel.
I thought Amherst J.V beat J.F 35-25

Bees win 38-20... Christmas will not retire... too early in his tenure back at JF... Brookville will maintain the #1 position with home field throughout the playoffs....

Reactions: HokieTDTech
Thoughts on this big rivalry game? Will Christmas consider retirement after suffering through a 2-8 disappointment?

Christmas is not the type of coach to retire after 1 bad season. You have to be kidding.

JF had a very unique and unlucky season this year. They very easily could have had a winning season if just a few things went their way. Nothing did.... They still hung close with just about everyone in a very competitive Seminole district. They have a very young team with lots of great players coming up. They'll be back on top very soon.

Obviously this is irrelevant because what matters is what happened and fact.... but JF is 2-7, yet not that far from what could have been a third straight undefeated season. Look at all the scores and stats. Just too young, too little experience, can't close on games.

Obviously this is irrelevant because what matters is what happened and fact.... but JF is 2-7, yet not that far from what could have been a third straight undefeated season. Look at all the scores and stats. Just too young, too little experience, can't close on games.

Seriously? Saying a 2-7 team is just a play or two away from being undefeated is ridiculous. That's like saying Heritage has no speed because they lost to Appomattox or Staunton River has a good defense because they shut out Rockbridge. I think it's a little more realistic to say JF didn't get any serious transfers this year to fill the void left by graduating transfers. Just for that, I'm going to say Brookville by 5 scores on Friday. Go Bees!!

Well I was informed that Jaliq Harris , Cordney Harris both bothers are living in Braxton Park, they moved over summer, didn't know until a friend of mine told me.. They live across the street . . Wow. .

Well I was informed that Jaliq Harris , Cordney Harris both bothers and Jefferson forest rbs are living in Braxton Park, they moved over summer, didn't know until a friend of mine told me.. They live across the street . . Wow. .

Too* haha english is hard....
I never said a play or two away. I was simply saying its crazy just how many last minute losses they've had, with chances to win. Why so cranky there, Mr. Lee?

Seriously? Saying a 2-7 team is just a play or two away from being undefeated is ridiculous. That's like saying Heritage has no speed because they lost to Appomattox or Staunton River has a good defense because they shut out Rockbridge. I think it's a little more realistic to say JF didn't get any serious transfers this year to fill the void left by graduating transfers. Just for that, I'm going to say Brookville by 5 scores on Friday. Go Bees!!
If they win by 5 TDs I will fly to New York, take my clothes off, and sprint naked through the airport until security catches me. Genius prediction, sir. Genius.

Reactions: aimhighveteran
If they win by 5 TDs I will fly to New York, take my clothes off, and sprint naked through the airport until security catches me. Genius prediction, sir. Genius.
You do realize that it is somewhat possible that Brookville could win by 5 or more TDs... right?

Reactions: KevinLee44
On paper this game is not very interesting. After reading this it could be a win-win game. If Brookville wins by 5 td's a trip to New York is in store. If JF somehow finds a way to win a lot of people will be eating crow.
Prediction- Bees simply have too much offense, and Cavs have too little defense.
Brookville 49 JF 28

On paper this game is not very interesting. After reading this it could be a win-win game. If Brookville wins by 5 td's a trip to New York is in store. If JF somehow finds a way to win a lot of people will be eating crow.
Prediction- Bees simply have too much offense, and Cavs have too little defense.
Brookville 49 JF 28

I agree. Packs bags tonight. Haha

Well the Bee's JV's are great as well they dropped 60 on the jf team last year and have the chance to finish 9 -1 and this Thursday will be the JV title, Bee's future is bright as well. . The game is at Brookville this year . . Good luck Bee's

Congrats to the JF JV team for their win last night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT