ADVERTISEMENT

Buckingham 8 Appomattox 7 1st

That flagged center for his number. He was wearing 99 and he re entered the game with 75 or 72 on.

Reactions: Stabler1980
Stabler is in the house tonight nice crowd from both teams here in appo ! Penalties penalties for the raiders lots of work to be done but nice adjustment on defense ! 23-8 3rd
What is the problem with all the delay of game penalties? I mean this is like a major tradition over the years of Appo getting delay of game penalties. I had hoped the new clock was going to help stop that crap.

What is the problem with all the delay of game penalties? I mean this is like a major tradition over the years of Appo getting delay of game penalties. I had hoped the new clock was going to help stop that crap.
The play clock started against both teams several times before the play was fully over

Bc why does the offense not have any passing , if they had just a few passing plays they could be very dangerous moving forward
I was very surprised of no pass plays just a two man run scheme. As teams progress in the season that is not going to work very well.

Bc why does the offense not have any passing , if they had just a few passing plays they could be very dangerous moving forward
We got a kid on the bench that can make any throw on the field, has been the QB his entire youth career (threw 25tds his last varsity year in youth league), can make any throw on the field, throw it to the back corner of the enzone standing at the 45 over defenders where only the wr can get it, and has never played no other position since he was 6. So yeah why don't they have any passing?🤷‍♂️

We got a kid on the bench that can make any throw on the field, has been the QB his entire youth career (threw 25tds his last varsity year in youth league), can make any throw on the field, throw it to the back corner of the enzone standing at the 45 over defenders where only the wr can get it, and has never played no other position since he was 6. So yeah why don't they have any passing?🤷‍♂️
Understand !

True, but us having to respect a pass might have limited our possessions.

WE did have to punt a couple times so there were some stops.

They averaged 6.8 yards per play vs Appo. They didn't need to throw the ball, they needed a stop on defense.
Did we watch the same game? 6.8 average but punted every 1st half possession after the 1st drive. 3rd & 9 averaging 6.8 do the math. If that average mattered so much like you trying to make it, then why were we stopped? Basically you wanted to win the game 8-0 because we didn't threaten any type of scoring after the 1st drive. Missed me with that one. One of our more dangerous runners (never in his life played QB until now) handing the ball off and our best QB (who's never played any other position) handing out water bottles. Make it make sense.

Reactions: oldfool2
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/s2ciFrZbuzL2 this what's sitting the bench.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT