ADVERTISEMENT

Buckingham maybe looking for a 10th game.

Perhaps you are trying to keep from throwing the other school under the bus but it really helps if you mention what weeks could be available.

Perhaps you are trying to keep from throwing the other school under the bus but it really helps if you mention what weeks could be available.
Naw not trying to throw nobody under the bus the other school did nothing shady. I think week 3 or 5.

Gonna be a lot more of this as teams that were barely holding on pre-pandemic due to low numbers, have even lower numbers this fall.

Reactions: BCKnights
Pendleton County WV is open 9-17 and Independence WV is open 9-3. Pendleton is Division 1 enrollment in VA and Independence is Division 2 size. Neither is very close but it could be done especially if you meet in the middle. Pendleton only has four home games but they are closer. Independence has five home so they might be more open to meeting in the middle. Independence has a nice new turf. Pendleton is grass and not as nice. There is a picture of each stadium on my site www.fourseasonsfootball.com at the bottom of each school's score list.

Pendleton County WV is open 9-17 and Independence WV is open 9-3. Pendleton is Division 1 enrollment in VA and Independence is Division 2 size. Neither is very close but it could be done especially if you meet in the middle. Pendleton only has four home games but they are closer. Independence has five home so they might be more open to meeting in the middle. Independence has a nice new turf. Pendleton is grass and not as nice. There is a picture of each stadium on my site www.fourseasonsfootball.com at the bottom of each school's score list.
Definitely don't think they will travel that far.

If W&L and Buckingham played would it be too much to ask it's in a mud pit again and W&L tries to send their jerseys to the VHSL to clean again? Two programs haven't met since that infamous (famous in Red Clay Country) state semifinal game in 2002

Reactions: BCKnights
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT