ADVERTISEMENT

By leaps and bounds the tastiest crow I've ever eaten

1MoreHokie

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 25, 2005
Why I doubted them I'll never know. Definitely won't happen again.

I'm simply dumbfounded by the turnaround. I think the parallels you can draw between Mags' 3-peat and White's are unreal. The first year was the monster squad and nigh invincible, the second year retained enough juice from the prior to continue on and the third year was a massive re-tooling both prior and during the season that resulted in an entirely different team in the POs from what they were in the regular season.

My hat is off to those kids and that staff, they damn sure earned this one. On a personal note, I'm beyond happy for how Ramsey's senior season turned out. To rewrite Salem history is a difficult task and to rewrite a legendary Spartan's record is something to be proud of for sure.

Go Spartans.

I agree on all of that. This is the most I have seen a Salem team improve in one season.

Feel so good for Ramsey. Any scouts at this game have to have been blown away... by far the best player on the field. Coach Mills said before the game that Louisa had "four or five of him" talking about Ramsey but it turns out they didn't have one.

Congrats to the Spartans on their championship, and congrats to @1MoreHokie. Now that the season is over, you should thank @Gunz41 for the new found faith in them. He single handily improved the play of the defense and the coaching. OBVIOUSLY JOKING AND NOT REMOTELY TRUE. I had nothing to do with anything, but since we got into this earlier in season, I had to nuke your crow in microwave for ya :)

I was critical also. But the coaches and players fixed the problems and the Spartans win number 9

ADVERTISEMENT