3. Gate City (7-2). 22.444
4. Virginia (7-2). 22.111
5. Union (6-3). 21.778
6. Lee (6-3). 21.000
7. Tazewell (6-4). 19.800
8. Richlands (2-7). 15.889
9. Central (3-6). 14.889

Thanks Hawk your amazing.
You welcome. I love my high school football. Been running numbers and this is where region stands.
1. Radford has James River left and win I have them at 267. Still don't know how they treating Auburn games. If they call them forfeit Radford would get 4 more points from Galax and Wythe.
2. Martinsville has Bassett left and don't see them winning this game. That would put them at 249 points. If they did pull it off I have them at 267 which would be tied for first unless Radford gets them 4 extra points. That's also with Magna Vista beating GW today so they could get 1 more point for GW win today because they lost to Magna and beat GW.
3. Glenvar has Giles left. With win have them finishing at 234. They could get one more point if Galax gets forfeit from Auburn and one more if Martinsville did beat Bassett.
4. Appomattox is done with regular season and has bye next week. Have them finishing at 230. That's with Buckingham, Heritage, and LB winning. I have Rustburg losing to Brookville but if not Appo could get one more point but want be enough to catch Glenvar. A Glenvar lose to Giles would be only way they get third.
5. Alleghany is also done with regular season. Have them finishing with 213 points. Don't see many ways they could move up or done.
6. Floyd has Carroll left. They play twice and Floyd won first meeting and I think they win again. Have them finishing at 208 points. A lose in this one though would drop them to seventh.
7. Dan River has William Campbell left and they should win but this could be a close game and is not a sure win. If they win they finish at 198 and only a Floyd loss could move them to six. A loss to WC would drop them to eight.
8. Gretna has Nelson left and they should win. That would put them at 185. Only a loss by Dan River to WC could move them to seventh and would be only one point ahead of Dan River then so still might be right for who gets 7.
9. Chatham has Altavista left and they should win and finish 166. They have no path now to make playoffs. Even if Nelson upset Gretna would not be enough.

Last edited:
Question, is there any way Lee can outpoint Union at this juncture?
It is very possible. Lee has a tougher game next week against Abington while Union has Battle. Lee is currently 7 points back from Union but would gain eight points on them if they both win by beating Abington over a Union win over Battle. Then would come down to Ryder points they receive next week. Will post a D breakdown later today for you.

Here is what I have for region D final week.
1. Graham has Marion and should win out with 278 points. They will have home field all the way to Salem.
2. Ridgeview has tough game with Gate City left. They win I have them in second with 259 points. If they lose have them with 241 points which would have them two points behind Gate City for second.
3. Gate City has Ridgeview. A lose I have them finishing with 224 points and dropping to fifth four points behind VA and three behind Lee.
4. Virginia has Richands left. A win I have them either 3 or 4 depending on Gate City game.They also would be only one point ahead of Lee if they win which could drop them to fifth depending on Ryder points. If they lose would be fifth.
5. Union has Battle left and should win. Have them finishing at 222 in 6. They would be two points behind Gate City for 5, five points behind Lee for fourth and six behind VA for third.
6. Lee has Abingdon left. Win puts them at 227 one point behind VA for fourth. If they lose would be sixth.
7. Tazewell has bye and has finished at 6-4. I have them at 202 and locked in at seventh.
8. Richlands I have at 160 locked for eighth. Only way Central beats them out would be win over Grundy next week.

Here is what I have for region D final week.
1. Graham has Marion and should win out with 278 points. They will have home field all the way to Salem.
2. Ridgeview has tough game with Gate City left. They win I have them in second with 259 points. If they lose have them with 241 points which would have them two points behind Gate City for second.
3. Gate City has Ridgeview. A lose I have them finishing with 224 points and dropping to fifth four points behind VA and three behind Lee.
4. Virginia has Richands left. A win I have them either 3 or 4 depending on Gate City game.They also would be only one point ahead of Lee if they win which could drop them to fifth depending on Ryder points. If they lose would be fifth.
5. Union has Battle left and should win. Have them finishing at 222 in 6. They would be two points behind Gate City for 5, five points behind Lee for fourth and six behind VA for third.
6. Lee has Abingdon left. Win puts them at 227 one point behind VA for fourth. If they lose would be sixth.
7. Tazewell has bye and has finished at 6-4. I have them at 202 and locked in at seventh.
8. Richlands I have at 160 locked for eighth. Only way Central beats them out would be win over Grundy next week.
Thanks! That’s a lot of work! Appreciate your efforts!

You welcome. I love my high school football. Been running numbers and this is where region stands.
1. Radford has James River left and win I have them at 267. Still don't know how they treating Auburn games. If they call them forfeit Radford would get 4 more points from Galax and Wythe.
2. Martinsville has Bassett left and don't see them winning this game. That would put them at 249 points. If they did pull it off I have them at 267 which would be tied for first unless Radford gets them 4 extra points. That's also with Magna Vista beating GW today so they could get 1 more point for GW win today because they lost to Magna and beat GW.
3. Glenvar has Giles left. With win have them finishing at 234. They could get one more point if Galax gets forfeit from Auburn and one more if Martinsville did beat Bassett.
4. Appomattox is done with regular season and has bye next week. Have them finishing at 230. That's with Buckingham, Heritage, and LB winning. I have Rustburg losing to Brookville but if not Appo could get one more point but want be enough to catch Glenvar. A Glenvar lose to Giles would be only way they get third.
5. Alleghany is also done with regular season. Have them finishing with 213 points. Don't see many ways they could move up or done.
6. Floyd has Carroll left. They play twice and Floyd won first meeting and I think they win again. Have them finishing at 208 points. A lose in this one though would drop them to seventh.
7. Dan River has William Campbell left and they should win but this could be a close game and is not a sure win. If they win they finish at 198 and only a Floyd loss could move them to six. A loss to WC would drop them to eight.
8. Gretna has Nelson left and they should win. That would put them at 185. Only a loss by Dan River to WC could move them to seventh and would be only one point ahead of Dan River then so still might be right for who gets 7.
9. Chatham has Altavista left and they should win and finish 166. They have no path now to make playoffs. Even if Nelson upset Gretna would not be enough.
Any game not played after week 5 is considered a forefit. Galax had that issue a couple of weeks ago. It shows as a win with no power points in the ratings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT