ADVERTISEMENT

(C6) Franklin Co preview

Thank you for posting this, Franklin County is never mentioned on the Class 6a thread (understandably), so I always look on the 4a and 3a threads for local stuff. Sounds like there is some reason for optimism for Franklin County this year, optimism is something we haven't had since Coach Jones first three years in Rocky Mount.

Thank you for posting this, Franklin County is never mentioned on the Class 6a thread (understandably), so I always look on the 4a and 3a threads for local stuff. Sounds like there is some reason for optimism for Franklin County this year, optimism is something we haven't had since Coach Jones first three years in Rocky Mount.
How's it going FCEagle! I hope your guys can give us what those teams of that you speak of gave us. I've been big on FC for this coming year. Salem will be a tough game for them but I have gone to say that FC could beat GW and/or Magna Vista this year and win the Piedmont. Smith may be the best athlete in the Roanoke Valley along with Ramsey from Salem. Y'all passed for 200 plus on Danville last year and you guys return most of those players. I wish y'all the best and I'm glad to see you guys competitive again.

Reactions: FCEagle90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT