ADVERTISEMENT

Calling Pioneer 4life & the rest of the nonbelievers

It was a good win...glass made less mistakes and won the game. They play a best out of 5, heritage would win 4. Heritage had a rough night tonight.

It was a good win...glass made less mistakes and won the game. They play a best out of 5, heritage would win 4. Heritage had a rough night tonight.
You might be right but, I'm sorry to tell you, they only play once a year. Gotta wait until next year now. Heritage is a great team, they will have a deep run this year. Best of luck to the team.

Last edited:
Confidence is such a fragile thing. Pioneer4lifes confidence is laying shattered on the city stadium bleachers, soaking wet with his tears.

Reactions: DinGen53
No sir chucky...I am good...you guys got one coming next week...LB is going to pound you guys. SR has a bad combination on defense. Small and slow. The offense is not going to be able to bail SR out next week. Don't worry about heritage, we are going to win out.

No sir chucky...I am good...you guys got one coming next week...LB is going to pound you guys. SR has a bad combination on defense. Small and slow. The offense is not going to be able to bail SR out next week. Don't worry about heritage, we are going to win out.
If your prediction of us, is anything like your other predictions, SR will be just fine. Oh and for the record. I never called for a perfect season. Unlike you! Take that loss playa!

Chucky....if you remember right, you guys lost to a 4a team on your way to state championship game. The only difference is that heritage is not going to choke in the big game. SR should have taken advantage when they could because it will never happen again.

You still crying? Listen, we are talking about this season. All I know is the blueprint has been made thanks to Glass. Takeaway all the other weapons Heritage has. Don't give up the big play. If Heritage gets in the red zone key on Davis and make them beat you somewhere else. Because we know you ain't settling for 3 points because yall have no kicker. Can I get 2 claps and a Ric Flair! Woooooooooo!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT