ADVERTISEMENT

Central vs Stuarts Draft

BullRun66

VaPreps Rookie
Jun 25, 2021
Central leads 7-6 at the half. A very sloppy first half with turnovers and penalties both ways.

Reactions: Mr.Moe
I can not remember what region hosts. Tall task ahead for the Falcons next week. First time in school history in the state semis for football I believe. I am just glad they took down the unbeatable Draft according to some.

I can not remember what region hosts. Tall task ahead for the Falcons next week. First time in school history in the state semis for football I believe. I am just glad they took down the unbeatable Draft according to some.
That’s wild the last time King William played central Woodstock, Central Woodstock beat the crap out of us and we’re probably one of the best teams I had seen in 2A football. Pretty surprising this is their first trip to a state game at football

Central was the more physical team. Absolutely pounded Draft on the ground. I haven't seen KW this year, but based on their performance vs Nottoway tonight they must be the real deal.

Woodstock will host because of higher power rating than KW, just like Nottoway did. Have only seen Woodstock once this year, but I do remember when KW played them a few years ago and they were a very physical team.

I am another that underestimated Central. Congrats and you were the more physical team for sure. Great run by Draft over these last few years as well. They are set at QB for three more years for sure. Now good luck to Central moving forward, looks like KW is gonna be a handful.

I am another that underestimated Central. Congrats and you were the more physical team for sure. Great run by Draft over these last few years as well. They are set at QB for three more years for sure. Now good luck to Central moving forward, looks like KW is gonna be a handful.
Same here for underestimating em. If you're going to beat KW, the style Central plays is the formula to give it a go. Run the ball, control clock, great lineplay, and limit KW's possessions. Easier said than done, but that's the style.

The crazy part about the talk on SD (and conversely how bad every other Region B team was), is that not one word of that came from a SD poster.

Central deserved to win. Central has a really good football team, and you are not going to beat a good football team when you have 5 turnovers, and have so many penalties, and ones that take points off the board (on consecutive plays).

So from an actual SD fan, congratulations on the well deserved win, and now I hope you go forward and win it all

The crazy part about the talk on SD (and conversely how bad every other Region B team was), is that not one word of that came from a SD poster.

Central deserved to win. Central has a really good football team, and you are not going to beat a good football team when you have 5 turnovers, and have so many penalties, and ones that take points off the board (on consecutive plays).

So from an actual SD fan, congratulations on the well deserved win, and now I hope you go forward and win it all

Thank you. Congrats to Draft on a good season. Turnovers were costly and penalties like you said. I was concerned when Central fumbled inside the 5 and was stopped on 4th and goal at the 1. I thought that was going to swing the momentum in Drafts favor. Great Game and what a region championship game should be. Hard fought by both teams that left everything on the field. How many touches did Nice get. Did not seem like they utilized him as much?

Thank you. Congrats to Draft on a good season. Turnovers were costly and penalties like you said. I was concerned when Central fumbled inside the 5 and was stopped on 4th and goal at the 1. I thought that was going to swing the momentum in Drafts favor. Great Game and what a region championship game should be. Hard fought by both teams that left everything on the field. How many touches did Nice get. Did not seem like they utilized him as much?

Thats about the only thing I don't try to do is stats, but he got it more than anyone else would be my guess. But those TO's also effected that too.

I am the only SD poster on here (at least regular poster), and not sure if you are a CW or BR guy, but I was very impressed with your team. Of course I think that those mistakes factored in to the winner, but I think without the mistakes that these are very evenly matched teams. I have ZERO clue how CC beat CW. CW plays football the way I like as well.

That’s wild the last time King William played central Woodstock, Central Woodstock beat the crap out of us and we’re probably one of the best teams I had seen in 2A football. Pretty surprising this is their first trip to a state game at football
They were in 3A is the reason

Reactions: KWcavs360
Thats about the only thing I don't try to do is stats, but he got it more than anyone else would be my guess. But those TO's also effected that too.

I am the only SD poster on here (at least regular poster), and not sure if you are a CW or BR guy, but I was very impressed with your team. Of course I think that those mistakes factored in to the winner, but I think without the mistakes that these are very evenly matched teams. I have ZERO clue how CC beat CW. CW plays football the way I like as well.

I am a Strasburg graduate and fan first. When Strasburg season ends I pull for the bull run. I was wrong about CC against Draft majorly. Central line play last night both ways was the best I have seen them this year. KW is scary because of Claiborne hope I spelt that right. He is a dynamic player along with the rest of that offense

Reactions: KWcavs360
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT