ADVERTISEMENT

Chancellor 42 King George 0 recap

ChancellorFan

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 20, 2001
The Charger D played an excellent game of shut down D tonight. The O put another 400 yard plus game in the books I am sure. I am really proud of the way this team is coming together and it couldn't be at a better time of the season. The Foxes are not a bad football team. I believe they had problems dealing with the defensive front and so many weapons on the O.

The Chargers need to win next week against Spotsylvania and the Battlefield District Trophy is theirs!

Hoos, I respect your opinions, but the great KG? Oh and Courtland lost to James Monroe. Maybe JM aint so bad. Hint, Louisa is good! Not everyone they play is. Appreciate your talented team.

By the way, your boy Witt shredded a decent defense tonight. Once again no int's or wild passes. Watch the video he threw seeds.

Reactions: gwb16
Never said Courtland, Albemarle, or Powhatan were good, so I'm not sure how KG and Sherando translate to "everyone". But oh well, I was apparently way off on KG but my fellow fans were really high on them as well. The team I saw had the talent to score in bunches.

It was Petersburg.

Never said Courtland, Albemarle, or Powhatan were good, so I'm not sure how KG and Sherando translate to "everyone". But oh well, I was apparently way off on KG but my fellow fans were really high on them as well. The team I saw had the talent to score in bunches.
Not a dig on you. You have something special going on in Mineral. Just wanted to remind you the teams you play don't represent the team you are. Great win for the Lions against a quality opponent.

Reactions: gwb16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT