ADVERTISEMENT

Charles City v JMHS

EPJr

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
462259742_18039696431125160_4905703989932831164_n.jpg

Hang in there buddy. You are doing a hell of a job just keeping the football program alive. You have my utmost admiration.
Thanks. Playing with 14-15 players the rest of the way. Fighting an uphill battle with no feeder programs, few kids interested in football, and a low enrollment. Coaches are doing the best with what they have, but when you have to hit the reset button every year (last year, of our 20 players, 16 were first time players and this year, of the 17 players, nine are first time players and five will graduate) there it isn't much we can do.

Other than that, I hope you've been well my friend.

Thanks. Playing with 14-15 players the rest of the way. Fighting an uphill battle with no feeder programs, few kids interested in football, and a low enrollment. Coaches are doing the best with what they have, but when you have to hit the reset button every year (last year, of our 20 players, 16 were first time players and this year, of the 17 players, nine are first time players and five will graduate) there it isn't much we can do.

Other than that, I hope you've been well my friend.
I’m doing great, thank you.
I really admire the kids that you get that stick with it. They don’t really appreciate it yet, but by staying with it and trying to learn and execute better, they are already winning in the game of life.
Stay with it Dre. You are helping to ingrain the right ideas in their brains, and it will pay dividends in the game of life.

Reactions: obguthr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT