ADVERTISEMENT

Charles Harris

G MASTER BLASTER W

VaPreps All District
Aug 30, 2012
Heard from a few people that he has now rushed for 2,000+ yards this season I think going in he had something like 1800 yards. If so congrats to him and the Tide that's a huge milestone for a back and will give the whole team a big confidence boost! Now I know I made this post about Harris but I made I mistake last week and I want to try and right that wrong. I don't say a enough about the talent in the HOGO and for that I'm sorry. So I really want to say this last week my MAROONS headed to PH for what I thought would be a beating well I was WRONG! I said that there was no comparison between Harris and Humphrey and that he wouldn't be able to run on GW like he had on everyone else. Well again wrong that young man is a very special type of running back for this area very! He is a offense by himself its that simple he could go to any school in all of 1A and start and change how the offense is run. He is a threat any and every time he touches the ball I will say this Dakota Humphrey is IMO the #1 running back in 1A West with Harris #1B. He is the best RB that GW and MANY other teams has or will see this season. And I for one am Very Proud to be able to say he plays in the HOGO and I'm glad I got to see him play this season and next. This last line is to Dakota hoping someone who knows him from PH will see this and tell him. I know you don't know me and don't care what I have to say about you or your team. But you are a rare talent you're the type of kid that is talked about 15-20 years after you leave the school in hushed whispers. Go take your spot good luck to you and the rest of the Rebels going forward in the playoffs.

Oh and just incase anyone is wondering my top 5 RB's in the west would be
1) Dakota Humphreys- PH
2) Charles Harris- Galax
3) Heath Grant-Radford
4) Kid from PM sorry not sure of his name
5) Jeremy Nelson- Auburn
These are my Top5 what's yours?

Oh and just incase anyone is wondering my top 5 RB's in the west would be
1) Dakota Humphreys- PH
2) Charles Harris- Galax
3) Heath Grant-Radford
4) Kid from PM sorry not sure of his name
5) Jeremy Nelson- Auburn
These are my Top5 what's yours?
Cooke and Dawson from PM, both are under classman , Nelson is A junior. My pick for 2016 1A west team to beat PM.

Heard from a few people that he has now rushed for 2,000+ yards this season I think going in he had something like 1800 yards. If so congrats to him and the Tide that's a huge milestone for a back and will give the whole team a big confidence boost! Now I know I made this post about Harris but I made I mistake last week and I want to try and right that wrong. I don't say a enough about the talent in the HOGO and for that I'm sorry. So I really want to say this last week my MAROONS headed to PH for what I thought would be a beating well I was WRONG! I said that there was no comparison between Harris and Humphrey and that he wouldn't be able to run on GW like he had on everyone else. Well again wrong that young man is a very special type of running back for this area very! He is a offense by himself its that simple he could go to any school in all of 1A and start and change how the offense is run. He is a threat any and every time he touches the ball I will say this Dakota Humphrey is IMO the #1 running back in 1A West with Harris #1B. He is the best RB that GW and MANY other teams has or will see this season. And I for one am Very Proud to be able to say he plays in the HOGO and I'm glad I got to see him play this season and next. This last line is to Dakota hoping someone who knows him from PH will see this and tell him. I know you don't know me and don't care what I have to say about you or your team. But you are a rare talent you're the type of kid that is talked about 15-20 years after you leave the school in hushed whispers. Go take your spot good luck to you and the rest of the Rebels going forward in the playoffs.
I agree and said so in one of my first posts after we played Galax in the first game.He could play at any level for any team. Haven't seen GW yet but maybe will be that in before season ends. Didn't see Grant at his best and he is not 100% yet.

Daryl Manns from Glenvar is underrated and has been flying under the radar all season. He deserves consideration as one of the best running backs in the west.

Reactions: Mannschild
GW is fun to watch our backs can score at any time and our QB is mobile with a cannon with good WR's to throw it to. And I've heard a lot about Manns he is a good back and contributes to the O for you guys. It's going to be hard to beat Glenvar I'd love to see you and Union or Richlands.

Reactions: Mannschild
Brady plays for Hurley and shortridge plays for twin Valley I think. Brady I'd a good back and has more great than I've seen in a while but not top 5

I cant speak for either as I haven't seen them play but we might get the chance to see hurley in the second round at GW. Is he a bruiser back or speed?

• I wanna say neither. He's not track speed but fast enough and not going to truck over you but will run through arm tackles. He rushed for 270+ against Honaker with 3 50+ yard tds

Wow that's pretty impressive you guys have a really good D is he like Humphrey from PH meaning is he the focus of the O?

The night they played Honaker absolutely. That's what made me so mad is we knew who was getting the ball and still couldn't stop him. But the reason was there other running back Devin tester I think is his name was injured. They run a similar offense as you guys with the wing backs and the Jets ect. I'd say with the other back in there it's maybe 65/35 or 70/30 Brady justice.

Well maybe we will get to see them in the playoffs looks like they will have Bland if things work out close to what they are now. And Bland shouldn't fall any they play fc this week which should be a good win heading into the playoffs.

Malik Martin of Essex has 1325 yards and 16 TDs in 8 games. He sat out one game has a precaution. Doesn't get the carries a lot of guys have but doesnt need to with other good backs but he averages 11.6 yards per carry.

No our big back is actually our third leading rusher. Martin is one of our two gamebreakers at rb.

That's pretty impressive like I said 1A has a ton of good backs this season. Humphrey went for 357 and 3 TD's against Chilhowie last week I'm trying to find what he has on the season but I'm sure its over 2000 he hasn't rushed for less than 200 all season.

According to article on last nights game in Bristol paper Humphrey has 2,671 yards thus far on the season.

That's crazy man he could easily go over 3,000 all he needs is 329 against Bland to get it. And he has all of next season to add to it lol.

And the way he runs the ball 329 doesn't look like it's that far fetched.

No it's starting to look like your team did a good job if they can hold him to 329 rather than 400+ lol. He hits the holes so hard and once he gets to the 3rd level its over.

No offense to Harris or humphreys but the graham back is the best in the area. He simply ran over our boys and has done that to almost every opponent. Alongside of his pure power he has next level speed. We will be hurting for the next couple years if we go southwest district next year. Rich lands Abingdon and graham will be tough matches for any team

I haven't seen graham this year but I've heard he is good and I was saying that they are the top 2 backs in 1A

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT