ADVERTISEMENT

Charlottesville

OCBoy

VaPreps All Region
Nov 12, 2001
What’s this team have from last year besides Folley? Just trying to make sense of the loss tonight.... @blackknight_pride maybe you can give some insight

Both teams had trouble stopping the other. JM showed a big play potential that they hadn't shown in several years. JM QB Zacc Davis was 11-20 for 312 yards and 4 TDs. TD passes were 18, 29, 44 and 72 yards. No interceptions. JM RB Deonte Curry carried 10 times for 95 yards and a TD. The TD run was 45 yards. I think he led all rushers in the Stafford game last week. JM backup RB Jawuan Fauntleroy had 4 carries for 75 yards and a TD. The TD was at least 40 of them.

Charlottesville was all run -- Folley carried 26 times for 205 yards and 2 TDs. Tamarius Washngton carried 29 times for 237 yards and 1 TD. Charlotesville had 3 turnovers (all fumbles that hurt them).

Have a good one!

My son was at this game he was one of the officials. What he told me last night that Charlottesville will run the ball run the ball run the ball. What hurt them was the three fumbles I believe in the red zone.? He also said the players were exciting to watch the coaching staff was coaching their butts off. He said it was nice to see Charlottesville at that level. He did tell me they will win many games this year .

Our starting QB is out right now, and we do have a ton of injuries piling up at the moment. Doesn't excuse the loss, but I am hopeful that we can pull it together come later in the year when we are healthier.

Yeah, there were three fumbles in the red zone. That's just inexperience for our backup QB.

Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT