ADVERTISEMENT

Chatam vs Dan River

Got ya! Picking Chatham in this one by 14
I could see anything happening. Chatham will put up some points but has been prone to give up big plays so I could see DR scoring a few times. I'll take Chatham by 7 but could see them winning by 28 and Dan River winning by 14.

Dan River is coming off two wins in a row and Chatham three losses in a row. If history repeats I have Dan River winning this game. Chatham is notorious for starting good then losing our. Dan River usually plays tougher non conference, starts slow but finishes strong.

If DR can get #2 into the game then it could get interesting. My gut says Chatham though.

So Dan river is up big on Chatham so there goes the upset if that is what it is , Can DR make the playoffs , Chatham is sliding the wrong way , and by the way the announcer for Chatham is absolutely terrible he just says something randomly has to be sleeping in between every 10 plays when he says anything !

Dan River has no chance at playoffs. 43 to 7 with 1 minute to go. Chatham could have made no 8 spot tonight with a win, doubtful they will be able to move up to 8 from 9 now.

Dan River has no chance at playoffs. 43 to 7 with 1 minute to go. Chatham could have made no 8 spot tonight with a win, doubtful they will be able to move up to 8 from 9 now.
Actually! They do have a shot! Top William
Campbell next week and they should be in!

dan is at 15.3 with patric at 15.25 pat will get points and stay above dan.

If DR beat WC next week will they slide in at #8 seed
dan is at 15.3 with patric at 15.25 pat will get points and stay above dan.
Old fool I’m talking about the end of Week 11 not this week. Gotta run the projections. You have 5 times essentially competing for the bottom 3 spots. Dan River, Gretna, Chatham, Patrick, and Martinsville. Big game this week for the 3 Pitt Co schools will be the Martinsville vs Patrick game. Why? Martinsville has essentially locked up one of the spots. Probably finishes 6. Patrick County winning throws turbulence into the situation. PCS schools should root for Patrick to lose out

Reactions: oldfool2
Wildcats scored three TDs in the first quarter, two off of a pair of Chatham turnovers including a 50-yard Pick-6 by TyLyric Coleman. Chatham held the ball from 1:19 in the first until just under 5 minutes left in the second and were kept out of the end zone. However, DR threw a pick three plays later and the Cavs would score on a QB sneak & the score would be 20-7 Wildcats at halftime.

DR would outscored Chatham 23-0 in 2nd half and force two more turnovers (muffed kickoff recovered by DR's kicker Asa Fletcher) and a fumble into the end zone for a touchback in the 4th. DR's scored 16 in the 4th via a 35-yard field goal by Fletcher and rushing TDs by Shamar Ferguson and Montel Booker. Ferguson finished with 3 TDs while freshman running back DJ Gregory ran for 127 yards and a TD.

Dan River (3-6, 3-2 Dogwood) will host William Campbell on November 5 in Ringgold.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT