ADVERTISEMENT

Chilhowie Dirty player

Aug 19, 2014
Did anyone see the video of Chilhowie player, number 56 get mad, flip a Rye Cove lineman over, stand up and step on his ribs, stomach area on purpose? He got ejected. He should not play another game this year. If i knew how to post it on here, i would, by im not tech savy.

Last edited:
Reactions: obguthr
In the words of Joe Buck, "That is a disgusting act" . And I agree, the coach should bench him for a few games.

If he was ejected it depends on what he was ejected for. The new rule passed in January of 2023, could possibly result in a suspension of 30% of the total number of games. If they play ten games that's a three game suspension. Based on what you described it could be worse. People don't realize the actual process, but things like this are reported to the VHSL by the officials. The official association commissioner meets with the principals from each school and they come to an agreement. If they cannot agree then the VHSL decides. The precedent is %30 percent, but it could be amended if agreed to.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
What QTR did it happen in ill check it out on nfhs but dont want to scroll through whole game

If u watch video u can see player telling coach that he grabbed his.... Still no excuse to do that to the guy but still.

If u watch video u can see player telling coach that he grabbed his.... Still no excuse to do that to the guy but still.
If true, there should be punishment for the junk grabber too. That's not a "football move". lol

It was at about the 2:40 mark in third quarter. No question about what the Chilhowie player did. It’s impossible to see if the Rye Cove player provoked it. Unlike regular broadcast, you don’t get replays or closeup shots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT