ADVERTISEMENT

Christmas

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
Hope everyone has a good Christmas and gets to spend time with their family and friends. Thanks to all who helped with getting me to Lynchburg a couple of weeks ago. I am so thankful to be home and that my family will be coming here tomorrow to celebrate. Take care

Merry Christmas sir. May God bless you and your family. Your friends in Dinwiddie are praying for a wonderful and health 2015.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours, mike! I hope things are on the upswing for you.

Thanks, you too South, hope it's a great one! Hope you have a happy and healthy New Year as well.
This post was edited on 12/24 11:19 PM by mike salem

Thank you very much sir, hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!

Thank you Spartan, hope you have a wonderful Christmas! I'm happy to be home and I'm working hard to get my strength back. Several of the posters were about to send out a search party for you, glad to hear from you. Hope you are doing well and have a happy and healthy New Year.

Mike, I am very happy for you. Christmas is a time to remember the reason for the season, and be with family, and share in wonderful things. I'm happy you are at home with your loved ones. Merry Christmas to you.

Thanks blue, I'm happy to be home with my family. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.

Mike, I mailed you a Xmas card today . Sorry it is a few days late, I have been working a lot this week to close out the year of business. Hope you had a great holiday, and best wishes for 2015.

I understand hammy and I appreciate your help. I had a good Christmas being home with my family. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well and I wish you a prosperous and healthy New Year!

Like most, I've been busy as a beaver the last few days. But, I didn't want to miss this opportunity to wish you, Mike, and the rest of you, (which I consider my good friends), a belated Merry Christmas. And to offer my prayers and best wishes that each of you have the most wonderful year of your life in 2015.

DP

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT