ADVERTISEMENT

Clarke 22 Strasburg 12 final

ClarkeFan83

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 6, 2015
Berryville, VA
Hard fought game, both started off with turnovers. Clarke took over in 2nd quarter and closed the half up 15-6. Start of 3rd, Clarke held Strasburg to force a punt. Bobbled snap, Clarke scooped it up and ran about 30+ yards for a TD. Rams came back with a TD but failed on 2 point conversion. With about 5 minutes to go in the 4th, Clarke intercepts a long pass, and runs out the clock. Tough game, but everyone walked away. Heckuva game!!!

Hard fought game, both started off with turnovers. Clarke took over in 2nd quarter and closed the half up 15-6. Start of 3rd, Clarke held Strasburg to force a punt. Bobbled snap, Clarke scooped it up and ran about 30+ yards for a TD. Rams came back with a TD but failed on 2 point conversion. With about 5 minutes to go in the 4th, Clarke intercepts a long pass, and runs out the clock. Tough game, but everyone walked away. Heckuva game!!!
Heck of a game. Clarke was the better team. Two plays changed old momentum tonight. First one was the 4th and goal stop by Clarke. That stop kept it 6-0 instead of a 2 score lead for Strasburg. The scoop and score was in the 2nd quarter that gave Clarke the lead. No excuses from me Clarke made plays when needed and deserved the win. One thing I noticed as well is the Clarke boys buy into the weight program and Strasburg is not there on that yet.

They're getting better though. They played a good game tonight. Left it all on the field, imho. Nice rivalry game. Now, if we could just get Strasburg to stop having people pay in their cars when they drive in and set up gates for people to enter that way, that would solve a TON of problems!!! I sat in traffic in downtown Strasburg for about 15 minutes because of that terrible system they have set up!!!:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT