ADVERTISEMENT

Class 2A Boys Semifinals: King William vs East Rockingham updates here

45-22 ER at the half. Too much Nickel and Elwick and the ER size is playing a factor on the smaller KW guards

I really wish all the schools could've/would've played this season.

It would be interesting to see how East Rock would match up with defending champion John Marshall, who I'm sure would've made it this far.

I really wish all the schools could've/would've played this season.

It would be interesting to see how East Rock would match up with defending champion John Marshall, who I'm sure would've made it this far.
The big guy from JM wouldn't have played this year because of an injury in the off-season and I just heard that their other star player got hurt last week and is looking at a lengthy rehab.

The big guy from JM wouldn't have played this year because of an injury in the off-season and I just heard that their other star player got hurt last week and is looking at a lengthy rehab.

Oh wow...didn't know that!

I’ve always been impressed with Jason Nelson, JM’s PG who signed with UR, but Marshall isn’t invincible. I think East Rock was intimidated by them last year but saw that they could run with them, as did Gate City. East Rock would’ve matched up well with Marshall with or without Wheeler (their center going to Louisville). Tyler Nickel is the real deal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT