ADVERTISEMENT

Class 3B: Armstrong Wildcats

Who do you think wins the game on Saturday between Marshall and TJ? I would say Marshall is able to put more points up than TJ. Nice win vs. Campbell on Saturday, but I thought they would be able to move the ball a little more effectively.

How do you see it ending up Saturday?

Due to SOS, Wythe (0-10) will make playoffs by virtue of gaining enough points in a loss to Manchester. This moves them ahead of both Armstrong and William Monroe in the 3B standings.

Due to SOS, Wythe (0-10) will make playoffs by virtue of gaining enough points in a loss to Manchester. This moves them ahead of both Armstrong and William Monroe in the 3B standings.

Lol unreal

Wythe also would jump Skyline even if Skyline beats Warren, unless the Hawks get help from Broadway.(according to my unofficial calculations)

Wythe also would jump Skyline even if Skyline beats Warren, unless the Hawks get help from Broadway.(according to my unofficial calculations)

That would make a Culpepper Skyline 1st round game correct?

Spotsy got ahead of Culpeper in latest rankings. But I don't know anything about the rider points for those teams.

This is the end of RVa football as we know it. Armstrong will be the only RVa football team left in Class 3. Wythe will be joining Huguenot in Class 4 because increase in students. Hopefully they can find some additional players among the new students. Both TJ and JM will be in Class 2 next season. The regular season will look familiar as they both will still be in the Colonial District. They will be in Region 2A for the post season with Goochland moving up to replace them in Region 3B.

Are any schools taking a look at the kicker from Thomas Jefferson? He was hitting field goals from 50 yards out while practicing at halftime.

as you can see on the left I love RVA and follow all of the schools giving them much needed props. on here.
I graduated in 1965 from Maggie Walker HS when is was a comprehensive high school.
I currently live in North Chesterfield in the MBK district (who also needs lots of love) :rolleyes:

Why do I do what I do? Because I have worked with high risk kids of over 37 years and am impressed that some of these kids are even in high school let alone playing sports too. One of the Wythe football players was on Instagram last year and stated he wished the players from Highland Springs or Manchester traded places with them for just a week. I told him that I understand the wish but we both know that it won't happen. Most of them would not even be able to sleep at night. I gave him encouragement to continue the good fight and that there are some of us that root for them every day and pray for them every night. The fact that they even put on the uni come on the field makes them winners before the games begin. The question was asked centuries ago about another kid from the ghetto - "could any good thing come out of Nazareth". That question has been answered emphatically then and every time since, ;)
Great stuff brother. I asked cause I’m originally from Danville but I work in RVA and I love what you do. I was at Wythe last year and got a chance to work with the football and basketball players. Great kids, just need somebody to love them. I like to say the Southside and East End is my home. But none the less, I appreciate all you do! So many people want their names in the light, but you genuinely love the kids and it’s apparent!

Armstrong @ Park View - Sterling
73378929e933ad340c4f35da8758e97f.jpg

somebody has to win don't they?
I remember when I moved in 1986 from NJ to Sterling. Those Patriot teams for the next years were outstanding. Something how time and demographics changed a team completely!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT