ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Hatcher.....

Congrats to Hatcher as well! As I was watching them hug last night it made me wonder....how many Father and Son combinations have won titles?

Congrats to Hatcher as well! As I was watching them hug last night it made me wonder....how many Father and Son combinations have won titles?
To expand on that, someone mentioned that Darius' mother was on a girls state championship basketball team at Buffalo Gap. I wonder if there are any other mother and son combinations that won separate titles?

To expand on that, someone mentioned that Darius' mother was on a girls state championship basketball team at Buffalo Gap. I wonder if there are any other mother and son combinations that won separate titles?
Still waiting on anybody who knows the answer to my original post. I know the answer. Let's see how many of you do.

Vincent "Buddy" Comer at Luray B-Ball early 70's and son Mark I believe at W/L.....I think Buddy has a Track title also ....both very good guys

Reactions: Lvehoops
Still waiting on anybody who knows the answer to my original post. I know the answer. Let's see how many of you do.
hmmm....Does it have to do with winning the state championship without winning the district and region?

Madison County's Axel Falk won one back in the '70s. His son David was on the 2010 Madison team who won the state.

Buddy and Mark both won Bsketball championships as Coaches....I believe that is answer to original post.

Well, well, well, Cactus Jack is back! Or is it Mick Foley? Dude Love? Mankind?

I believe your Coach Atkins would be one.
Whose Coach Adkins would be one? Foley's? Mankind's? Dude Love's? Cactus's? LOL!!!!

Anyway- Valley Man is right- Jeff Adkins has won a title as a player and as a coach! Maybe Jarrett has too?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT