ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Smith of Appomattox

kwhs95fan

VaPreps All Region
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2006
I saw a video on Facebook where Coach Smith surprised campers and spoke at the Fellowship of Christian Athletes camp today. As always, very inspirational. I don't know how to link Facebook stuff to here, but it's under the Appomattox Football page. Worth the time to watch

All the best for Coach Smith. I'm tickled pink knowing Coach Smith is back at Appo, on the sidelines and doing his thing. Thank YOU Coach Smith for being an example for all of us on how the textbook definition of character, dignity, courage, class, leadership, and a fellow Believer who isn't afraid to where it not on his sleeve, but slap across his chest. Incredible to think none of the above characteristics used to describe Coach Smith had the word "Coach" used. It speaks to the fact that knowing the kind of person he is, the Coaching part is a no brainer.

Best wishes to Coach Smith and continued prayers for health, and best wishes to the Appo community, except........in the Region C playoffs, I need you guys to take a year off and hopefully the Bobcats can somehow get it done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT