ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches Association all region 2C

I wonder when they'll announce All State for 2A. I saw the 1A list a couple of weeks ago

Congrats to all everyone on the list. I'm really proud of Dan River's Robert Carter on making 2nd Team at WR and DB! I wish him and teammate Jorden Price the best at UVA-Wise.

Congrats to all everyone on the list. I'm really proud of Dan River's Robert Carter on making 2nd Team at WR and DB! I wish him and teammate Jorden Price the best at UVA-Wise.
Robert Carter should do really well at Wise. He's a phenomenal athlete for them. He's as good of a WR as has come through Pittsylvania County. I'm guessing only playing a few games this year really held down his numbers and kept him off 1st team.

Robert Carter should do really well at Wise. He's a phenomenal athlete for them. He's as good of a WR as has come through Pittsylvania County. I'm guessing only playing a few games this year really held down his numbers and kept him off 1st team.
Yes. But he didn't leave Dan River without a state title. Carter ran anchor and caught the kid from Bruton to win the state in the 4x400 relay on Saturday at JMU's Sentara Park.

Reactions: BigDaddyFromThe434
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT