ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches on the field

moto138

VaPreps Rookie
Nov 4, 2018
Why are the Bedford va coaches allowed to stand in the field playing area.

Why are the Bedford va coaches allowed to stand in the field playing area.

Are you asking if there's a special rule pertaining only to Bedford coaches or are you thinking this question will be addressed to a specific official to offer an explanation? Either way, you are missing the intent of this forum.

Are you asking if there's a special rule pertaining only to Bedford coaches or are you thinking this question will be addressed to a specific official to offer an explanation? Either way, you are missing the intent of this forum.
Im asking if a sideline rule is not still in effect?

Of course it is. I don't know the circumstance of your situation, but if the ball is near the goal line and there are coaches standing a couple feet on the field many yards away, I don't think anyone is going to get up in arms about it, but that doesn't stop the occasional fence leaner from yelling about it. Sort of like parents losing their minds at baseball games when the third base coach is not standing in the box. (Yes, I've seen that many times)

Reactions: WP02alum
Im talking about staying in the field by 3 feet 90 percent of the game. I know we have been flagged for it in the past so im curious why its being allowed now.

Im talking about staying in the field by 3 feet 90 percent of the game. I know we have been flagged for it in the past so im curious why its being allowed now.

You do realize different crews ref each game right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT