ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats G-Men!

Congratulations to the G-Men! Great play by the lines and Cam Allen has got the Jets.

Nice meeting and talking with the Goochland AD.

Reactions: 19GHS87
Definitely was playing the best football of all the teams left in the field....congrats to the G-Men!

Congratulations to Graham GMen! Excellent coaching, excellent playing...dominated a great team in all aspects of the game today! Enjoy the moment GMen! You "finished"!!!!

Congrats to the G-Men on being the 2018 State Champs!
It's a long season when you get that far and never easy as it may seem to the outside. It takes hard work, dedication and the support of many and also a few breaks along the way.
As Raider Coach Doug Smith always says, games and championships are never won on gameday; it's won in the weight room, camps and practice leading up to gameday.

Gongrats Graham for bringing it back to SWVA and congrats to Goochland for a good season. Hope #7 is ok as i heard it was a dislocated shoulder. Just to toot my own horn a little, cuz im usually wrong haha, but my prediction stayed true. I said at the beginning of the playoffs that no one would hold Graham under 28 points on a good field. Cant wait for next year. Go Richlands!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT