ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Basham, Hall, Fisher and Plaster

leftovers2005

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 7, 2009
Congrats to current JR Carlos "Boogie" Basham who continued Northside High School's tradition of D Linemen receiving D1 offers. Basham has been offered by ODU in what is expected to be his first of several offers at the D1 level.

Also Chance Hall (Class of 2015) Graduated early and has already enrolled at the University of Tennessee to begin his rehab on the torn ligament that cost him his SR season at Northside.

2 others from the Class of 2015, LB/OL Jacob Plaster and DB/WR Austin Fisher (whose SR season was cut short in an auto accident) are both reviewing offers at the D2 level and are expected to make announcements soon.

Congratulations to these Vikings! From what you've heard, how is rehab/recovery going for Hall and Fisher?

From outward appearances Hall, Fisher and QB Hardister look fine. Each of them are out of their walking boots and seem to not have obvious limitations.
As I understand it Hardister should be able to play baseball this season and Fisher should be back in time for football season at whichever college he chooses.
Hall has been rehabbing at TN for several weeks now. I would assume that he will redshirt the upcoming season then challenge for a spot on the OL in 2016.
I omitted in the previous post that current SR Jelani Carter will be headed to ODU on scholarship as a DB.
This post was edited on 1/27 4:02 PM by leftovers2005

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT