ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to the Commodores

Kenneth Harris

VaPreps Varsity
Jun 22, 2022
That's the way to fight and fight until you get the win. The Dinwiddie Generals were mashed in 2 state title games and are now considered one of the top programs in Virginia. You guys can win all of D6!

That's the way to fight and fight until you get the win. The Dinwiddie Generals were mashed in 2 state title games and are now considered one of the top programs in Virginia. You guys can win all of D6!
What are you talking about? Dinwiddie is not D6! They are division four with Phoebus,king George,Varina, and Salem. Maury is D5. Highland Springs and Freedom are D6.

What are you talking about? Dinwiddie is not D6! They are division four with Phoebus,king George,Varina, and Salem. Maury is D5. Highland Springs and Freedom are D6.
Is it ok for anyone to post on the boards without someone else breaking out a box kleenex and sitting in a corner with hurt feelings? I would bet everything you own in Vegas that you know that I know that you know that I know Dinwiddie is not D6. I used Dinwiddie as an example because when they first broke into the state playoffs they were thrashed in 2 consecutive finals before they became a recognized powerhouse and champ. I don't know your intent but if you have a problem with me offering encouragement to Maury and their fans send me a list of words that I might insert into my mouth and brain and I will only type and say those words so that you might not only feel better, but immediately understand everything I post for the rest of the Virginia High School League football season a d not have to ask and offer useless educations on classifications on Virginia high school football that I have been watching since 1977.

Reactions: Dripping
Is it ok for anyone to post on the boards without someone else breaking out a box kleenex and sitting in a corner with hurt feelings? I would bet everything you own in Vegas that you know that I know that you know that I know Dinwiddie is not D6. I used Dinwiddie as an example because when they first broke into the state playoffs they were thrashed in 2 consecutive finals before they became a recognized powerhouse and champ. I don't know your intent but if you have a problem with me offering encouragement to Maury and their fans send me a list of words that I might insert into my mouth and brain and I will only type and say those words so that you might not only feel better, but immediately understand everything I post for the rest of the Virginia High School League football season a d not have to ask and offer useless educations on classifications on Virginia high school football that I have been watching since 1977.
I wasn’t mad! I was just asking a question if you missed put the divisions

I wasn’t mad! I was just asking a question if you missed put the divisions
Your post made no sense. You don't think I can post on the message board about a team and mention another team from a different division on the same day that one of our teams is playing another team from different state and classification the week after multiple teams played teams from other states? That sounds like it makes sense to you? If so, tell me why I can't post using teams from different classifications when making a point so that I understand. My original post was of encouragement to Maury and using Dinwiddie as an example of perseverance. You changed my subject to divisions and classifications and you think you're right. Have a great week bro.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT