ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats...

DEVILSLB99

VaPreps All District
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2005
Although I missed the meeting I did find out Shiheem Johnson QB LT was named OPOY and Nhyre Quinerly DB was name DPOY. Two kids that have been in the program it feels like forever and two well deserving players. Gonna hate to see you guys go.

Originally posted by DEVILSLB99:
Although I missed the meeting I did find out Shiheem Johnson QB LT was named OPOY and Nhyre Quinerly DB was name DPOY. Two kids that have been in the program it feels like forever and two well deserving players. Gonna hate to see you guys go.
They are both as big of game changers as I have seen at the high school level. Congrats to both of them and good luck to them in college.

I guess you are the only one that hates too see these guys go. Congrats too these two young men on there awards. Also Congrats to you and the rest of the LT coaches and players job well done.

Who has the edge for quarterback next year. Also congratulations for your championship, you make Norfolk and the 757 proud!

What college is Johnson going to, he was great at quarterback and linebacker. He should have some good choices.

Got a couple of opportunities to mull over has to make sure he has his school work together. He has worked very hard to get in the position he's in right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT